Subscribe:

Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Havin' Buck for Breakfast

You may be a little bit puzzled, but no one on the set of Allanah Starr's Big Breast Activities was. I lately got to sit in on the shooting of a world for the first payment of the transsexual series—a world that created mature record. It's the first between a male-to-female (MTF) transsexual and a female-to-male transsexual (FTM). And these aren't just any old transsexuals. The she of "her penis" is well-known mature celebrity and New You are able to ambiance determine Allanah Starr (shemaleexotica.com), and the he of "his vagina" is Money Angel (transexual-man.com), the self-proclaimed "dude with a pussy" and "world's only" FTM mature celebrity.
Money has been splitting many new floor this season. Not only is he the first FTM adult celebrity to run his own membership-based web page (which came out in Jan 2002), but he's the first to be under agreement with a popular adult organization. Last Nov, he finalized a 12-picture cope to immediate and execute for John Slope Publishing. The first headline as aspect of that agreement, the bisexual Buck's Beaver, came out in March, and the reviews has been excellent, says Money. "I've observed from some individuals with said, 'I can't believe it, I have imagined about folks like you my whole life, I can't believe you really are available.' It's challenging to be the only guy like me in adult, but the fan reaction is really stimulating and allows me keep going."

Boy is he going. He followed up Buck's Beaver with the all-male More Hit for Your Money, set to hit the roads in Sept. But he informed me he's been keeping himself for a world with a transsexual lady. Since his cope with John Slope is non-exclusive, when the ability came to execute with Starr, he got it: "Both [director Gia Darling] and Allanah are so excellent to execute with because they are so helpful, and they want me to do well, which indicates a lot."
Before Angel and his co-star got to it, Starr revealed to me that she is had sex with men, females, and transwomen, but never a transman. "I'm e xcited. We're splitting some taboos," said the busty Cuban, who confesses she is enthusiastic about surgical treatment. "People know about MTF transsexuals, but some individuals don't even know that FTMs are available, so we're schooling them and getting them off."
Get Laid Tonight